Refurbishing your office may not be as difficult as moving, but it can be expensive and stressful. That said, completing a refurbishment can improve employee morale and bring peace of mind that your space is as up to date and efficient as possible.
Still not convinced? Check out these great reasons for refurbishing your office.
1. You can rethink your space. When you refurbish your office you have a unique opportunity to organize your space and make it more efficient. Whether this come in the form of making room for additional staff or creating a new meeting room, it can really help increase your company’s productivity.
2. You can increase company morale. Face it; nobody likes to work in a dark, outdated office. Sprucing up your space will make your employees feel happier and show them that you take pride in the workspace you provide them.
3. You can send the right message to your clients. Potential customers don’t want to walk into an outdated workspace any more than your employees do. If you redesign your space, you show future clients how much you value your company’s image.
4. You can go green. Refurbishing is an excellent opportunity for making sure your appliances, machines, lights, etc. are maxed out in terms of energy efficiency so you can feel good about your environmental impact and your energy bill.
5. You can make sure you’re compliant with the law. Whether there are some health and safety concerns that need addressing or new laws that are coming into effect, refurbishment is a great way to make sure these needs are met in a timely manner.
6. You can cut down on clutter. Over the years, many offices become bogged down with stacks of paperwork and needless clutter. When refurbishing, you can also accomplish some much-needed spring cleaning in order to make your space tidier.
If you do decide to move forward with your office refurbishment, why not get some new furniture as well? This holiday season, Office Furniture Source is having a huge End of Year Clearance Sale. Shop online or stop into our Dallas, TX location to score some great deals on furniture, from desks to chairs and more. Learn more about this amazing sale in our blog or contact one of our Furniture Consultants at 855-318-4311 for helping picking out the best sale items for your business.
There are many things you can do to improve your office’s look and your employee’s morale as a result. For instance, you can stoc the break room with free snacks or drinks. Or, you can pick out some new desks and ergonomic office chairs to replace the old ones you’ve been making due with.While all [...]
The next installment in our “Working Comfortably” series has to do with your keyboard and mouse. You may think it’s just fine to plop these two items in front of your computer and start working away, but you’d be wrongThe truth is, where your keyboard and mouse sit, and where your hands sit as a [...]
The Holidays are fast approaching and we need to clean out our inventory in order to make room for new 2018 furniture! That’s why, just in time for Black Friday, we’ve started the Office Furniture Source End of the Year Clearance Sale.Now through mid-December you can get some of the office furniture on sale in [...]
If you sit in front of a computer for 8 hours or more every work day, you’ve probably experience some kind of eye strain or pain. It’s not uncommon, and yet many of us don’t take it seriously. In reality, eye strain can severely impact your performance, productivity, and overall eye health. The good news [...]
Choosing new office furniture is fun, but it can be a stressful process as well; especially if you’re buying furniture for an entire company. Whether you buy your furniture in a store or online, there are a lot of factors you have to consider in order to ensure you choose, not only the pieces you [...]
It’s nice to be able to relax at work every once in awhile, and what better way to do that than by having an office party. Winter holiday parties are great and Fourth of July is always a good time, but few holidays give people the opportunity to let loose and have fun like Halloween.So [...]
Most of us do the same thing every day. We drive into the office, sit down in our cube, put in our 8 hours, and wait for the clock to hit 5. Sure, it’s what the vast majority of americans call “work,” but there are a few who are lucky enough to avoid this.These are [...]
A small office is nice in many ways, but it can also make you feel cramped and claustrophobic if it’s not designed well. Many people think that designing a small space is harder than designing a large one, but in reality, that’s not true.Reimagining your small office is easy and, with a few simple decorating [...]
If you work in a traditional office setting, by the time you retire, you will have spent years of your life sitting down. Sitting isn’t a bad thing in and of itself, but doing it for prolonged periods of time can lead to serious health issues, like obesity and metabolic syndrome.You may be wondering how [...]