Maybe your company is just getting started and you don’t want to commit to buying a ton of office furniture. Or perhaps you’re planning on moving your business to a new space but aren’t sure what kind of furniture you need yet.
No matter what your reason is, office furniture rentals and leases are a convenient solution all kinds of businesses take advantage of. Not sure if it’s for you? Check out some of the benefits or renting or leasing office furniture:
1. It saves money. By renting furniture, your company conserves valuable capital that can be invested in more important ventures.
2. It’s hassle free. Delivery, pickup, and installation are included in the cost of our services.
3. Rentals are customizable to your needs. It also allows you to make adjustments if your needs change.
4. It eliminates downtime. When you lease furniture, there’s no need to waste hours or days on shopping or moving furniture.
5. It could be tax deductible. Though this depends on state laws and your business.
6. You get to pay in small monthly payments. Instead of making one huge payment up front like you would for a purchase.
7. It can help your startup be profitable faster. The needs of a startup can change quickly, so saving money on office furniture is always a good idea.
8. It allows you to try different brands. It’s also an opportunity for you to figure out what your company's style is.
9. Renting is an easy way to accommodate staffing changes. Whether you are downsizing or growing, you can easily adjust how much furniture you need at any given time.
10. You can rent furniture for events. From Christmas parties to conferences, leasing is an easy way to get the furniture you need to host a large event.
At Office Furniture Source, we have a warehouse full of stunning rental options, from desks and chairs to cubicles and workstations. Not sure how to get started? Contact us at
Whether it’s to save money or to be closer to your client base, the decision to move your company is never an easy one. It can bring a lot of stress and turmoil, as you coordinate logistics like finding a new office space, getting the necessary business licenses, and either finding new staff or helping [...]
Most people spend 40 hours a week (or more) at their job. Sitting at a desk for this prolonged amount of time can get tiresome, so it’s critically important that you are comfortable at work. Not only is it important for your physical health, but your mental health as well.To help educate you on workplace [...]
Company picnics can be a ton of fun. After all, who doesn’t like going to a party and eating food on their company’s dime? But they aren’t just parties, they’re also work events. You coworkers and your boss will be there and, like it or not, your behavior will be judged. That doesn’t mean you [...]
Your business is growing. You’re acquiring more employees, and more stuff, and you feel like your office space is becoming too cramped.Your business will hopefully reach a point when you are forced to find a bigger space, but that point may not be now. Before you start looking to find a new office space, consider [...]
Summertime is in full swing and with it comes the desire to take part in one of our favorite American pastimes: BBQs. Barbecues are a great way to spend time with family and bring food and fun to summer holidays and weekends, but they’re also a wonderful way to bring a company together.Some companies have weekly [...]
If your employer has asked you to be in charge or purchasing new furniture for your office, you may be a little intimidated. It can be a challenge to say the least. On the one hand, you want to buy good furniture that’s going to get the job done, but on the other hand, you [...]
As a business, you’ll eventually reach a point where it’s time to get rid of your old, outdated furniture in favor of something newer, better, and more modern. It’s a decision that must be made, but it’s also one that can cost your company countless hours and dollars.While outfitting your office in new furniture is [...]
Nowadays, we purchase all kinds products online, from clothes to toilet paper. While there’s nothing wrong with shopping online, it does present some unique challenges, especially when buying office furniture. We recommend working with a furniture consultant when purchasing office furniture, but if you do decide to buy online, here are 9 mistakes you should [...]
Stress in the workplace is a very real concern. According to the CDC, 60 percent of all lost work days are caused by stress. Additionally, 97 percent of employees believe that the quality of their workplace is a sign of how valued they are by their employer and only 11 percent are satisfied with their [...]