Have a Furniture or Design Question?
Contact a Furniture Consultant
Office Furniture Blog
10 Reasons to Rent or Lease Office Furniture
Maybe your company is just getting started and you don’t want to commit to buying a ton of office furniture. Or perhaps you’re planning on moving your business to a new space but aren’t sure what kind of furniture you need yet.
No matter what your reason is, office furniture rentals and leases are a convenient solution all kinds of businesses take advantage of. Not sure if it’s for you? Check out some of the benefits or renting or leasing office furniture:
1. It saves money. By renting furniture, your company conserves valuable capital that can be invested in more important ventures.
2. It’s hassle free. Delivery, pickup, and installation are included in the cost of our services.
3. Rentals are customizable to your needs. It also allows you to make adjustments if your needs change.
4. It eliminates downtime. When you lease furniture, there’s no need to waste hours or days on shopping or moving furniture.
5. It could be tax deductible. Though this depends on state laws and your business.
6. You get to pay in small monthly payments. Instead of making one huge payment up front like you would for a purchase.
7. It can help your startup be profitable faster. The needs of a startup can change quickly, so saving money on office furniture is always a good idea.
8. It allows you to try different brands. It’s also an opportunity for you to figure out what your company's style is.
9. Renting is an easy way to accommodate staffing changes. Whether you are downsizing or growing, you can easily adjust how much furniture you need at any given time.
10. You can rent furniture for events. From Christmas parties to conferences, leasing is an easy way to get the furniture you need to host a large event.
At Office Furniture Source, we have a warehouse full of stunning rental options, from desks and chairs to cubicles and workstations. Not sure how to get started? Contact us at