Have a Furniture or Design Question?
Contact a Furniture Consultant
Office Furniture Blog
All Seating, Groupe Lacasse, Steelcase, and Arcadia Office Furniture Help Attract Younger Employees
This Data Analysis company was expanding and needed to move to a new office suite. They wanted to update their new location to reflect their brand and to attract more millennials to work for their company. We worked with the client and their designer to create a refreshing open plan concept with bursts of fun, colorful finishes to coordinate within their space. Originally they planned on hiring a contractor to build in a large continuous work desk along the windows, but with our help we found a much more cost effective furniture solution that not only saved money, but it provided more privacy and added the functionality of easily accessible power and concealed wire management. We also included a mix of collaborative areas including a traditional conference room, a smaller huddle room with a standing height table, two break out areas with lounge furniture and glass marker boards, and two phone rooms with sound absorbing acoustical panels for added privacy.
- Update space with Open Plan concept
- Coordinate accent colors throughout
- Provide various collaborative break out areas to serve different workstyles
- Allseating Task and Conference Chairs
- Groupe Lacasse Conference Table
- Arcadia Huddle Table, Stools, and Lounge Chairs
- JSI Wink Breakroom Chairs
- Woodstock Barstools
- BuzziSpace Acoustical Solution
- Clear Design Blade Benching
- Preowned Steelcase Private Office Furniture